Manuscript Leonardt Calligraphy Artist Dip Pen Set of 18 in Wooden Box
Manuscript's Calligraphy Art Set comes in a finely finished wooden box and has been designed for calligraphers, artists and art lovers alike. It is the ideal gift or personal artist accessory. It offers 12 carefully selected nibs presented in our vintage Leonardt box, 2 charming penholders and 4 ink bottles in black, blue, red, and sepia.
Manuscript dip pens allow you to create beautiful writing and decorative designs, working in a wide range of media in addition to bottled ink. For example, chinese stick ink, water colours, gouache and acrylics, which would clog up a fountain pen.
- Set Contents: 7 Leonardt Bronze Round Hand Nibs, 0 (3.75 mm), 1 (3.15 mm), 2 (2.05 mm), 3 (1.35 mm), 4 (0.95 mm), 5 (0.75 mm) and 6 (0.55 mm) for Roman Round Hand, Gothic and Uncial writing styles
- Set Contents: Point Nib (DP111, Polished) & EF Principal Nib (DPPRINCE, Bronze, Extra Fine, Flexible) for Copperplate & Spencerian Writing; General Drawing Nib (DPGEN, Polished, Extra Fine) & Ballpoint Nib (DP300, Polished) for general purpose writing & drawing
- Set Contents: Drawing Nib 1 (DP256, Bronze, Suitable for use on China & Porcelain) for versals & tendrils; 1 Wooden Dip Pen Nib Holder & 1 Marble Dip Pen Nib Holder; 4 Artist's Arcylic Ink Bottles - Blue, Black, Red & Sepia
- Dip Pen Nibs can be used with Bottled Ink, chinese stick ink, water colours, gouache and acrylics
- 12 carefully selected nibs presented in a vintage Leonardt wooden box ideal for calligraphers, artists and art lovers alike