Manuscript Chinese Brush & Ink Well Set
The ancient art of calligraphy meets modernity in Manuscript's Chinese Brush & Ink Well set. It comes in an attractive box presentation. The set contains two Chinese Goat hair brushes, bottled Chinese ink with ink well and a booklet with useful instructions.
The Natural Goat hair calligraphy brush has a softer brush tip for a more flexible brush stroke. The texture and structure of the tip ensures that the brush absorbs a larger amount of ink and enables you to create continuous brush strokes. Ideal for creating a range of Chinese calligraphy characters and can also be used in ink wash painting and tinting. For use with Chinese inks and water based paints only.
Manuscript's Deep black Chinese Ink (also know as Indian Ink) is lightfast and offers an easier alternative to the traditional solid Ink stick. For varied results simply dilute with water. Ideal for Chinese brushes, calligraphy nib pens and air brushes. Not suitable for fountain pens.
- Set Contents: 2 x 100% Natural Goat hair Brushes - 1 Small brush Dia 4 mm x 22 mm tip & 1 Large brush Dia 7 mm x 28 mm tip
- Set Contents: 1 Deep Black Chinese Ink 18 ML Bottle (Lightfast & Professional Artist Quality Ink)
- Set Contents: 1 Ceramic Ink Well and a booklet with instructions about the care of the brushes
- Soft Brush tip, for more flexible brush strokes; brush absorbs a large amount of ink enabling continuous brush strokes
- Ink is ideal for use with Chinese brushes, calligraphy nib pens and air brushes. Not suitable for fountain pens
- Brushes are ideal for creating a range of Chinese calligraphy characters and can also be used in ink wash painting and tinting