Manuscript Leonardt Calligraphy Nibs Set of 5
Manuscript's Leonardt Calligraphy Artist Nib set of 5 is a specialist compilation of Nibs including; Round Hand, Tape, Poster, Ornamental, and General Nibs in a variety of sizes. Versatile in use, the Nibs may be used for experimenting and constructing Copperplate script, as well as more general uses such as sketching, graphics, making invitations, cards and announcements.
Manuscript dip pens allow you to create beautiful writing and decorative designs, working in a wide range of media in addition to bottled ink. For example, chinese stick ink, water colours, gouache and acrylics, which would clog up a fountain pen.
- Set Contents: Round Hand Nib (DP230, Bronze, 3.15 mm) for Roman Round Hand, Gothic and Uncial writing styles; Poster Nib (DP263, Gilt, 8 mm) for bold writing, borders & posters
- Set Contents: Tape / Ornamental Nib & Reservoir (DP70D, Bronze, 2 mm) for Italic writing; Ornamental Nib (DP400H, Polished, 3.5 mm) for use where all the strokes are the same thickness, as in stencils
- Set Contents: General Drawing Nib (DPGEN, Polished, Extra Fine) for general purpose drawing & writing; 1 Leonardt Nib Storage Tin
- For use with Bottled Ink, chinese stick ink, water colours, gouache and acrylics
- 5 Nib set ideal for experimenting and constructing Copperplate script, sketching, graphics and more