Manuscript Leonardt Student Art Dip Pen & Nib Set
Manuscript's Student Artist set is a specialist compilation of Dip pens and Nibs including; Tape, Crown, Poster, Ornamental, Mapping and School Nibs in a variety of sizes. Versatile in use, the Nibs and Dip pens may be used for experimenting and constructing Copperplate script, as well as more general uses such as sketching, graphics and more.
Manuscript dip pens allow you to create beautiful writing and decorative designs, working in a wide range of media in addition to bottled ink. For example, chinese stick ink, water colours, gouache and acrylics, which would clog up a fountain pen.
- Set Contents: Poster Nib (DP262, Gilt, 6 mm) for bold writing, borders & posters; 4 Bronze Tape / Ornamental Nibs & Reservoirs for Italic writing - DP70B (1 mm), DP70D (2 mm), DP70F (3 mm) and DP70G (4 mm)
- Set Contents: 3 Polished Ornamental Nibs for use where all the strokes are the same thickness, as in stencils - DP400C (1 mm), DP400G (3 mm), and DP400J (5 mm); Crown Nib (DP41, Bronze, Fine Nib) for Copperplate Writing
- Set Contents: School Nib (DP631/2, Polished) for general purpose writing, Mapping Nib (DP800, Bronze) for outlining, tendrils & filigree illumination; 1 Magnet strip, 1 Wooden Dip Pen Nib Holder, 1 Wooden Mapping Nib Holder and 1 Clear compartmental case
- For use with Bottled Ink, chinese stick ink, water colours, gouache and acrylics
- 11 Nib set ideal for experimenting and constructing Copperplate script, sketching, graphics and more