Manuscript Masterclass Calligraphy Fountain Pen Set in Tin Box
Beautiful writing is a trendy and enjoyable skill made easier to master with Manuscript's Masterclass Calligraphy Set. Manuscript's new modernised Masterclass set makes learning and practising calligraphy easy and fashionable.
The Masterclass set enables budding Calligraphers to experience a range of quality Nibs and inks whilst following a letter by letter introduction to the art of beautiful writing by Calligrapher and teacher Patricia Lovett.
The new elegant box set includes 2 classic fountain pens, 4 nib options, a wide variety of ink cartridges, an ink converter, a calligraphy manual, guidelines and a practice pad to get you started immediately.
This set will enable you to develop your calligraphy skills and begin to express your ideas through a wide range of calligraphic scripts. Perfect as an inspiring gift!
NOTE: Fountain pens use ink cartridges or converters but only work with water soluble or non-permanent ink.
- This set contains 4 interchangeable, precision-cut nibs: Medium (1.1 mm) nib section, Broad (1.35 mm) nib section, 2B (1.6 mm) nib section and 4B (2.8 mm) nib section with 2 Classic Fountain pen models
- Set Contents: 4 Black, 4 Blue, 2 Red and 2 Green Fountain Pen Ink Cartridges (International Size), 1 Ink Converter
- Set Contents: 1 Practice Pad, Guideline Sheets and a Letter by Letter Calligraphy Instruction Manual
- Suitable for cartooning, sketching, illustrative work, decorative writing and more
- Ideal for experienced calligraphers, graphic & beginning artists and crafters