Nikko - Comic Pen Nib No.NG - G-Type - Pack of 3
Nikko G Nibs are excellent pointed nib for beginners in modern calligraphy, with a medium flex.
These are high-quality, hand-cut, chrome-plated Japanese nibs which give very fine hairlines or much bolder, broader lines on down strokes, making it perfect for drawing as well as lettering too. They're extremely smooth and long lasting.
Perfect for Spencerian, Copperplate and Modern Calligraphy style. It fits in all standard pen holders and has a good balance between flexibility and control.
Note- These nibs have an invisible protective film on it to keep it from rusting. Please remove this before use, by dipping the nib in hot water and rubbing off the film.
Available in Pack of 3 and Pack of 10.
- Nikko G Nib; Medium Flex, Fine tip
- High-quality, Hand-cut, chrome-plated Japanese nib; Perfect for drawing as well as lettering; Extremely smooth and long lasting
- Perfect for Spencerian, Copperplate and Modern Calligraphy style
- Fits in all standard pen holders and has a good balance between flexibility and control; Perfect for achieving both hairline strokes and strong swells.
- Use with bottled ink, Chinese ink stick, watercolours, gouache and acrylics