Tachikawa - Comic Pen Nib No.5 - School Type
Tachikawa Nib 5 – School type was originally designed learning calligraphy and drawing in school.
These nibs are slightly softer compared to other nibs and creates slightly thicker hairlines. These are chrome plated Japanese nib with a small flex. Nibs are smooth but holds less inks.
Perfect for drawing, Copperplate and Modern Calligraphy style. It fits in all standard pen holders and has a good balance between flexibility and control.
These nibs are ideal for aspiring artists who learn to modulate the pressure on the nib.
Available in Pack of 3 and Pack of 10
- Tachikawa Nib 5- School Type; Small Flex, Fine tip
- High-quality, chrome-plated Japanese nib; Perfect for drawing as well as lettering; Nibs are smooth but holds less ink
- Perfect for drawing, Copperplate and Modern Calligraphy style
- Fits in all standard pen holders and has a good balance between flexibility and control; creates slightly thicker hairlines
- Made is Japan; Recommended for Beginner’s; Use with bottled ink, Chinese ink stick, watercolours and gouache